Dive Works provides all-inclusive ROV (remotely operated vehicle) services with skilled pilots, technicians and the latest Inspection Class ROVs
Portable, powerful and versatile, the Dive Works Seaeye Falcon ROVs are designed for professional inspections, observations and survey operations, in both onshore and offshore waters. Operable in the most demanding and remote environments, Dive Works ROV systems can be mobilised quickly and easily worldwide, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The ROVs can be launched and operated to a depth of 300 metres, and require only a single phase alternating current (AC) power supply. Our ROV innovations include a distributed intelligence control system and magnetically coupled brushless drive circuitry (DC) thrusters, which produce 50 kilograms of thrust (bollard pull) to provide an unbeaten 1:1 power to weight ratio.
Why dive when you can ROV?
To us, it’s a no-brainer. With greater efficiency, lower cost, higher productivity, and a much higher degree of safety, replacing commercial divers with ROVs is just what we do and recommend others do as well.
Requiring only two personnel to operate, and able to endure cold waters, adverse conditions and poor visibility for indefinite periods, you’ve got to ask yourself – why would you go through the hassle, risk, and additional cost of contracting commercial divers when an ROV service can do it all for you?
We’ll let you answer that one for yourself.
More benefits of the Seaeye Falcon
- Fitted with a tilt platform and high-resolution colour camera, the ROVs provide accurate and reliable recording, imaging and reporting of important data
- The well maintained Seaeye Falcon models are stable, responsive ROVs that can be used in the most demanding environments
Falcon standard equipment
- Observation Class Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV)
- Imagenex Multi-Frequency Imaging Sonar
- Single Function Manipulator
- 7 KVA Single Phase power supply
- 400 metres tether
Falcon tooling capabilities
- Wire Brush
- Cutting Tool
- CP (Cathodic Protection)
- UTM (Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement)
Additional tooling may be integrated onto the ROV depending on your requirements.
Survey & Navigation Equipment Options
- Tracking System
- Navigation System
- Furuno SC50 Satellite Compass
- LinkQuest USBL Tracklink system (Includes 2 transponders)
- LinkQuest Transponder 1505BR
- Hypack Hydrographic Survey Software
- Smart Track Pipe Tracker
What are you waiting for?
Give us a call and let us tailor a plan to your specific needs today. We’ll save you time, money, and risk with our innovative ROV solutions.